Sunday, July 5, 2009

People - A Who's Who!

Brownie - Everybody's dog! She showed up one day and never left!

Caleb - My nephew, Tara's oldest son, he is 12 right now, his birthday is 8/23/96

Connie - My ex-husband's mom

Daniel - My ex-husband's brother.

Dena - My sister

Duke - Tara and Mike's Dog

Grammy - my ex-husband's Grandmother. She has Alzheimer's.

Jeff - Dena's husband

Kai - My oldest son, he is 11 right now. His birthday is 2/12/98. He is living with his Dad, my ex-husband in Ohio by choice.


Mema & Papaw - My dad's parents, my Grandparents!


Mike - Tara's husband, we are close as well!


Noah - My nephew, Tara's youngest son, he is six right now, his birthday is 5/14/03


Patric - My nephew, Tara's middle son, he is 9 right now, his birthday is 8/24/99, also Cade's favorite person. Cade is Patric's Mini Me!


Patti - My ex-husband went to school and graduated with her. Years later we became close friends and still are!


Roxy - Our beautiful mutt dog!

Sierra - Our beautiful Boarder Collie!

Tara - actually my ex-husband's sister, my former sister-in-law...my neighbor, we've lived on the same property for about 11 years, right next door to each other. Most importantly my Best Friend in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment